Teatro Stabile Grosseto gets started with new E-WORDS Theatrical Labs in 32 Italian Schools, 5 Associations and 1 Parish (updated!)
September 2018 – March 2019
TsGR opens the new season of Theatrical Labs in Italian schools, taking our key words all over the country.
TsGR will give IDENTITY – RESISTANCE – HUMAN RIGHTS and DISCRIMINATION – GENOCIDE and CONCENTRATION CAMPS a new dimension in education through the theatrical experience in order to facilitate the development of relational and emotional skills and to stimulate reflection and dialogue on European culture diversity and common values.
The final aim is to promote peace, reconciliation and respect.
TsGR professional theatre educators from all over Italy will organise E-WORDS labs for school students and training sessions for teachers willing to learn how to use theatrical methodologies in school to help students to grasp the real meaning of words and their proper usage.
Grosseto will be the leading city, being the city home of TsGR: 6 schools (Istituto Comprensivo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) and Addolorata Parrish will take part in E-WORDS for a total of 300 hrs. (2 hrs. lab/day).
The E-WORDS experts will be in Buonconvento, too: each Wednsday the students of IC Insieme will perform the key words for a total of 160 hrs. labs.
More labs in Milano (at IC Calcutta Meda Ferrarin and Liceo Gennaisio Cesare Beccaria), Roma (at Liceo Ginnasio Augusto), Padova (at IC 9, Liceo Scientifico e linguistico Alvise Cornaro, Convitto per Sordi Magarotto) and Torino (at Liceo Classico Gioberti and Associazione Internazionale Areia) have been scheduled.
In each school 12 labs on the key words will be organised for a total of 20 hrs per schools.
Wish to have an idea of how the work is progressing? Click here.
These Labs are the second part of TsGR activity in E-WORDS, after last Summer labs in Cinigiano (IT)
E-WORDS theatrical labs were so successful that TsGR team have been required to organise more labs in more Italian cities!
Here the full lists of the schools and associations that will host E-WORDS labs to perform the key words on stage (12 labs for a total of 20 hrs. per school):
- Associazione Agorà Villanova di Camposanpiero
- Associazione Danzarte, Grottaferrata
- Associazione ScenaMadre, Lavagna
- IC 2, Bolzano
- IC Corniglio, Tizzano
- IC Media Deci, Orte
- IISS Parentucelli-Arzelà, Sarzana
- IISS Tagliamento,Spilimbergo
- IISS Trissino,Valdagno
- ISIS Foresi, Portoferraio
- Istituto Canossiano Vittorino da Feltre, Feltre
- Istituto Magistrale Statale Carlo Baudi di Vesme, Iglesias
- Istituto Superiore Masotto, Noventa Vicentina
- Istituto Superiore Primo Levi, Montebelluna
- IT Corso Matteotti, Alfonsine
- ITTE Galileo, Arzignano
- Liceo Classico Vittorio Emanuele II, Lanciano
- Liceo Scientifico Lavinia Mondin, Verona
- Liceo Statale E. Fermi, Cecina
- Polo Liceale Mattioli, Vasto
- Pro Loco, Bruino